Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

The actual 1 year anniversary was actually March 11, but since I try to post every Friday I decided to wait until today to write a small piece.

First of all, I want to say thank you so much to all of you who have stuck with me through this past year. Thank you for caring what I think about what I read. Thank you for sharing my posts with your friends. Thank you for being here!

Second, this is a huge achievement for me. I have tried in the past to keep blogs and write consistently but it always fails. Some of these include random personal blogs, music blogs, and more. I guess it makes sense that a book review blog would be the one I stick with, but it just astounds me since this past year was the hardest of my life. Yet I still was able to keep up with reading and reviewing.

Lastly, I wanted to share a few fun statistics! The most viewed review was Redemption Ark by Alastair Reynolds at 256 views. The least viewed review was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling at 21 views. (This made me a bit sad as my favorite reviews were all of my Harry Potter reviews). My facebook page has 63 likes, which makes sense since I get an average of 50-60 views per review. Overall, I have reviewed 31 books on this blog.

I intend to keep reading and reviewing as much as possible! This year I want to involve my readers more and hopefully see more engagement and sharing. If you have suggestions or requests for things you would like to see, please comment below! And if you have ever enjoyed any of my reviews, please share my blog with others, I would appreciate it so much.

 Look for my review of 1984 by George Orwell next Friday and have a lovely evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment